Concordia Financial Group, Ltd. (hereinafter, “the Company”) shall establish the “Disclosure Policy” (hereinafter, “the Policy”) to prescribe the basic stance and the disclosure procedures, etc. pertaining to the disclosure of information on the contents of the management of the Company.
The Company shall enhance the disclosure of information on the contents of the management of the Group through enactment of the Policy so that stakeholders such as our depositors including all other customers, stockholders and regional communities are able to make the appropriate judgment on the execution of transactions with the Group and the decision on investment in shares of the Company, while increasing the transparency of the Group and aiming to be a financial group exercising the management that is trusted by our stakeholders.
- 1.The Board of Directors shall fully acknowledge the importance of information disclosure while ensuring the observance of the Policy by the executives of the Group and shall strive for the realization of appropriate information disclosure through making efforts to build an internal system for making the proactive and accurate disclosures.
- 2.The Company shall put its efforts to disclose a coherent information using proper index presenting the content of the management and other means for stakeholders such as our customers, stockholders, and regional communities to fully understand the content of the operation and the financial position of the Company and to make the appropriate judgment on the soundness of the management. Moreover, the Company shall voluntarily and actively disclose information sought by the stakeholders by utilizing various means such as Internet and publications in addition to the methods prescribed under law and regulations, rules and others.
- 3.In disclosing information, the Company shall promote fair information disclosure as well as the disclosure of significant information in English. In addition, the Company shall disclose information in accordance with disclosure procedures and systems of as follows.
Procedures and Systems of Disclosure
The Company shall disclose information in accordance with disclosure procedures and systems of as follows.
- 1.The Company shall disclose information in accordance with the Companies Act, the Timely Disclosure Rules of Financial Instruments Exchange, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, the Banking Act, and other laws and regulations.
- 2.The Company shall disclose information such as business reports and financial statements prepared pursuant to the Companies Act following resolution at the Board of Directors.
- 3.The Company shall promptly disclose information concerning The Timely Disclosure Rules stipulated by the Financial Instruments Exchange, with the Corporate Planning Department gathering information from each group company and its department in charge.
- 4.The Company shall make disclosures pursuant to the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and the Banking Act, disclosures concerning explanation of financial results for investors, and other voluntary disclosures after the Corporate Planning Department reviews the content of the information thereof.
- 5.The Compliance Department and Internal Audit Department shall review the management and handling status of disclosure information in order to realize appropriate information disclosure, and the Corporate Planning Department shall regularly report to the Board of Directors the disclosure status of the Company's information.