Terms and Conditions
1. Links to this website from other websites
When linking from another website to this website, please follow the cautions described below. Even in the event that a dispute occurs with a third party by setting a link or related thereto, we do not assume any obligations and liabilities for damages, etc.
- 1.When linking to this site, please make sure to link to the top page shown below. Setting a direct link to any other pages under the top page is not permitted.
- 2.We do not accept a link that displays the contents of our website as part of the original website, making it unclear that the contents come from our website. When setting a link, please be sure that the contents are accessed to in separate windows.
- 3.We do not accept a link mispresenting that the relevant party of the website has a special relationship with the Company, or utilizes the ability to establish a link in itself as a selling point for commercial benefit.
- 4.We do not accept a link that may in some manner damage the social credibility of the Company and its Group companies, or lead to economic loss of the Company and its Group companies.
- 5.We do not accept a link from a website that may be illegal or violate public order and morals.
2. Links from this website to other websites
This website may be connected to other websites through a link or banner. The linked websites are not operated by the Company. Therefore, we are not responsible for the contents, etc. of other websites.
Matters regarding Future Forecasts
The information posted on this website contains forward-looking statements regarding the financial position, actual results and other related business data of the Company and its Group companies. Please note that these forward-looking statements involve certain risks, uncertainties and other known and unknown factors, and may differ from actual results due to changes in the future business environment.
Insider Trading Regulations
We have posted a wide range of information including news release on this website for the purpose of disclosing information to shareholders, investors, customers and other stakeholders. This information may contain information that falls under “material facts” defined in Article 166 of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act. Please note that in the cases that a person who sees a news release, etc. containing a material fact, sells or purchases the Company's shares or effectuates other similar transaction before an elapse of 12 hours from the time when the material fact is disclosed in accordance with the provisions of the Enforcement Order of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, such transaction may conflict with the provisions of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act as an infringement of so-called insider trading regulations.
In principle, the copyright of all contents (information, trademarks, design, etc.) posted on this website belongs to the Company. Any use, reproduction or alteration thereof without the Company’s permission is prohibited.
We are not liable for any problems, loss or damage caused through the use of this website or information posted on this website.
This website may be subject to the operational suspension or the change of the contents without prior notice. We are not liable for any problems, loss or damage caused by the said suspension or change.
Management of Personal Information Obtained
We manage customers’ personal information obtained through this website in accordance with the policy on the protection of personal information. For the policy on the protection of personal information, please refer to:
In order to prevent diverse problems, such as unauthorized access to customers’ information, and loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of customers’ information, we exert continuous efforts to increase security in this website, such as the encryption of information entered by customers (SSL) and setup of a strong firewall.
Environment in Use
This website supports the following OS and browsers for operatorial monitoring. Please note that even if the following conditions are satisfied, this website may not be available depending on your unique environment, such as the use from an Intranet in your company.
|Windows 10||Internet Explorer 11|
- (*)Of the supported versions of Firefox and Chrome, using the latest version is encouraged under the recommended environment.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition, it may use web beacons to collect access patterns from customers' browsers in order to improve the accessibility of this website, etc.
Please be assured that cookies and web beacons used on this website do not contain customers’ personal information (such information as name, address, date of birth, email address and account number).
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are technologies for storing and reusing information about users who visit websites.
- What are web beacons?
- Web beacons are technologies for measuring how many times the specific page was accessed to.
- *Users can disable cookies depending on the browser setting. However, please note that some websites may not work correctly depending on the setup method.
In addition to the above, other cautions may be stated in each page of this website. Please make sure to read them as well.