1. Handling of Personal Information of Our Shareholders
The Company (hereinafter, “we,” “our” or “us”) uses shareholders’ personal information (name, address, number of shares, etc.) to exercise the shareholders’ rights under the Companies Act, perform the Company's obligations prescribed in the Companies Act and other related laws and regulations, and to smoothly carry out the Company's business.
We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Companies Act, and other relevant laws and regulations regarding the shareholders’ personal information and handle them in a proper manner.
2. Purpose of Use of Shareholders’ Personal Information
We acquire shareholders’ personal information either directly or through a shareholder register administrator. The shareholders’ personal information is used for the following purposes:
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations under the Companies Act;
- Provision of various privileges from the Company to shareholders for their position;
- Implementation of diverse measures to facilitate the mutual relationship between shareholders and the Company; and/or
- Preparation of shareholders’ data and other management of shareholders under the designated standards based on various laws and regulations, etc.
3. Joint Use of Shareholders’ Personal Information
We may jointly use personal data in accordance with Article 23, paragraph (4), item 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information as follows:
- Items of personal data to be jointly used:
Information on the names, addresses and shares held
- Scope of joint users
Concordia Financial Group, Ltd.
The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
The Higashi-Nippon Bank, Limited
- Purpose of use of joint users
- • Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations under the Companies Act;
- • Provision of various privileges for shareholders’ position; and/or
- • Implementation of diverse measures to facilitate the mutual relationship between shareholders and the Company and its subsidiaries
- Name of the party responsible for the management of personal data to be shared: Concordia Financial Group, Ltd.
4. Inquiries regarding Shareholders’ Personal Information
Inquiries regarding shareholders’ personal information are received at:
- JAPAN SECURITIES AGENTS, LTD. Proxy Services Department (Shareholder Register Administrator)
2-8-4 Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-8620
Tel: 0120-707-843 (toll-free, available only in Japan)
- Concordia Financial Group, Ltd.
Corporate Planning Department, Personnel and General Affairs Group
7-1, Nihonbashi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Tokyo Nihombashi Tower, 34th floor) 103-6034